The Ham, TW8 8HF
Built in 1895 as a school, now used as a nursery.
Locally Listed as “New Brentford School”
In Thames Policy Area
The Ham Schoolroom: Built 1895 as New Brentford School for boys. Later National School. Continue reading “The Ham Schoolroom”
148 High Street Originally a pub, rebuilt in 1904 and remains a pub. Locally listed. In Grand Union Canal & Boston Manor Conservation Area; Thames Policy Area. History Licensed by at least 1722. Fuller Smith & Turner from 1815. Rebuilt in 1904. Named because of the six bells that were in St Lawrence’s church that were rung for special occasions and when Royalty travelled through … Continue reading The Six Bells