Bradbury’s Wholesale Grocer’s warehouses and yard
behind 107-111 High Street
Constructed as warehouses 1850-1870 and now derelict.
In Thames Policy Area.
Accessed from what is now Brent Way. Continue reading “Bradbury’s Warehouse”
Constructed between 1910-30 for use as Bradbury’s shop, now several shops. In Thames Policy Area. History First shop in this group fills in what was the alley through to Bradbury’s yard and down to the wharf on the canal. Bradbury’s were wholesale grocers founded c1840. By the 1890s they occupied 108 and 109 and ran a fleet of 20 horse drawn vans delivering to shops … Continue reading 107-111 High Street