Built in 1887 as church, now derelict.
Locally listed as “Church now Musical Museum, Kew Bridge Rd”.
In Thames Policy Area.
Church was built in 1887 to replace the original that was built 1762 for local people led by the Trimmer family (local brick & tile makers). Tower (by A Blomfield) added 1913.
Used as Museum for mechanical musical instruments from 1963. The Musical Museum is now in purpose built accommodation at 399, High Street.
Some years ago, planning permission was obtained to convert the church into flats, but building work stalled due to the recession.
2013 in poor condition