The Six Bells

The Six Bells

148 High Street Originally a pub, rebuilt in 1904 and remains a pub. Locally listed. In Grand Union Canal & Boston Manor Conservation Area; Thames Policy Area. History Licensed by at least 1722. Fuller Smith & Turner from 1815. Rebuilt in 1904. Named because of the six bells that were in St Lawrence’s church that were rung for special occasions and when Royalty travelled through … Continue reading The Six Bells

St Lawrence's Vicarage

The Vicarage

138-9 High Street Built c1889 as a vicarage and since converted into residential flats. Locally listed. In Grand Union Canal & Boston Manor Conservation Area; Thames Policy Area. History Originally built as St Lawrence’s Vicarage c1889. Danger As of September 2013 under threat of demolition due to Ballymore’s development. [mapsmarker marker=”47″]     Continue reading The Vicarage