O’Riordans

O’Riordans Tavern 3 Brentford High Street, TW8 0DX Pub since construction in 1888 in Thames Policy Area History First in directory in 1888 as The Royal Tar. Also referred to as The Jolly Tar. At other times known as The Yacht, and Captain Morgans. Interesting cast iron pillars at corners of the windows. These can be seen on houses in Hamilton and Whitestile Roads. O’Riordans … Continue reading O’Riordans