Former Coty Factory
Great West Road
Factory built in 1933, now private clinic
Grade II statutory listed.
English Heritage Listing
1933 by Wallis, Gilbert and Partners. Modernistic. Symmetrical. Rendered on a steel frame.
2 storeys on raised bank. Entrance and vertical window above it are recessed below the continuous shaped parapet, with triple horizontal clasping motifs in the angles beneath the parapet.
Each side are long, horizontal, small-pane metal windows, interrupted only by slight pillars, and wrapped round the corners to continue along shorter return fronts. (Parts of the building to the rear of these are not of special interest). Tall continuous parapet has raised features at corners and quasi-pediment over name-panel in centre.