23 Ealing Road
Pub built in 1888 although remodelled at a later date.
In a directory from 1888 and originally a dominant corner building with small cottages along Albany and Ealing Roads on either side. The roof line of the neighbouring cottage can be seen on the end wall in Ealing Road. Attractive glass and mosaic tiled doorway.
In 2012 seems to have temporarily reverted to its original name of the Horseguardsman.