100-101 High Street
Built as a bank in 1929 and so remains.
In Thames Policy Area
Rebuilt in 1929 to be used as a bank.
English Heritage (2000) “contributes significantly to the distinctive character of area”
Well-loved landmark. A good example of a Martin’s bank of the 1920s.
As of September 2013, Ballymore states this building will be retained and incorporated into the new development.