(formerly the White Horse)
24 Market Place
Pub built in 1603 with later additions.
Locally listed as “White Horse”.
In Butts Conservation Area.
There’s mention of this as The White Horse as early as 1603. A rebuild and the addition of the tiles on the outside walls would seem to be about the same date as other pubs in the town. Continue reading “The Weir”