St Paul's Church of England Primary School

St Paul’s School

St Paul’s Road
TW8 0PN

School built in 1873.

Locally listed.

In St Paul’s Conservation Area.

History

Opened in 1873 replacing Brentford Central Ragged School in New Spring Gardens that had provided free education from 1867. It was extended 1893 and 1899, and then again the last 10 years. Continue reading “St Paul’s School”