St Paul’s Road
School built in 1873.
In St Paul’s Conservation Area.
Opened in 1873 replacing Brentford Central Ragged School in New Spring Gardens that had provided free education from 1867. It was extended 1893 and 1899, and then again the last 10 years.
Sept 2013 – Fire gutted the building in August 2013. Building works are currently being undertaken to refurbish the building