3 Brentford High Street, TW8 0DX
Pub since construction in 1888
in Thames Policy Area
First in directory in 1888 as The Royal Tar. Also referred to as The Jolly Tar. At other times known as The Yacht, and Captain Morgans.
Interesting cast iron pillars at corners of the windows. These can be seen on houses in Hamilton and Whitestile Roads.